Have I mentioned that I love to grill (or BBQ as we call it out here )? Here are some tips if you have a last minute need and want to make it tasty!
- Add some olive oil to a rimmed plate.
- Sprinkle spices/grill seasonings in the oil. (I prefer Harvest Eating’s Nebraska Steak seasoning blend)
- Place your meat or vegetables in the spices and oil for a few seconds, then flip to the other side to coat.
If you can let it sit in the plate for a minute or two, great, but if not you’ll be ready to go to the grill or pan with a nicely seasoned main course. Photo by Flickr user snowpeas&bokchoi
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing