As a follow-up to my earlier Facebook post (<— click here), Facebook is in constant motion and rolling out “features”. Please follow the steps below to stop Facebook from publishing the telephone numbers of all of your cell phone contacts:
FYI: THE PHONE NUMBERS of your contacts are now on Facebook! Go to the top right of the screen, click on ACCOUNT, then click on EDIT FRIENDS. On the left side of the screen, click CONTACTS. All phone numbers from your phone (Facebook friends or not) are published that you have stored in your mobile phone. TO REMOVE, go to the right column, click on “this page“.
I want to thank my daughter for pointing this out!
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing