This might be a new term for some of you: photobomb.
According to the Urban Dictionary photobomb is defined as:
(verb)- to drop in a photo unexpectedly…to hop in a picture right before it is taken.
sarah: hey why is jimmy in the background of our prom picture?
ryan: idk, he must have photobombed it at the last second.
In case you are more visual and need to understand what I am talking about, how about two examples?
Photobombing was even around during the Civil War:
Look in the lower left corner.
The only problem with this picture is the number of questions it brings up! Like:
- Did he do this on purpose?
- Was he just waking up?
- Was he an artist ahead of his time?
- What was his name?
- Did his friends find him funny?
- How long did it take for his friends to realize this photobomb?
- Did they drink whiskey afterwards?
- Why does the guy standing in the middle have his hand like that?
- Why does the guy sitting in the middle have such a gnarly mustache?
SO MANY QUESTIONS!