It really was only a matter of time before Oxford dictionary would come to their senses and add one of my favorite words!
From Lifehacker (of course!):
From the navel-gazing department of legitimacy: The Oxford Dictionaries Online has added the term “lifehack” to “the world’s most trusted dictionary” (along with other internet-y words like ZOMG, NSFW, and newb). Their definition:
lifehack: a strategy or technique adopted in order to manage one’s time and daily activities in a more efficient way
If we’re getting picky, we’d prefer it as “life hack”, but it’s hard to quibble when we’re so pleased. For more advanced reading on the term coined in this talk by the father of life hacks Danny O’Brien, check out our interview with O’Brien and take a gander at the life hack Wikipedia page.Thanks Wilson!
infographic - a visual image such as a chart or diagram used to represent information or data: a good infographic is worth a thousand words
I love infographics!
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing