California = Grapes.
Grapes = Wine.
(click on the map for a larger version)
This map from, oddly, I Can Haz Cheeseburger, purports to show states with the food most associated with them. The coffee milk is spot-on for Rhode Island, and many of the rest seem legitimate. I’m not sure why Connecticut gets a hamburger, though. And if any Utahans can explain why they have green Jell-O as their food, that would be much appreciated. Click here to see the map large.
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing