This is really cool! I have been watching this company for about six months and they have announced availability and pricing of their fist camera in early 2012. The cool part of the pictures this camera takes can’t really be described as well as shown, so please take a look at these pictures in their gallery.
Click on the picture below and then click on any part of the picture that opens up to refocus – wild!
A small Californian start-up company plans to launch a “light field” camera that will let you refocus images after you have taken them. Users will be able to shift between having a sharp foreground and a blurry background, or vice versa, or having everything sharp. The Lytro camera — which the company says will be competitively priced and fit in your pocket — will also be capable of creating 3-D images. Although the idea is aimed at consumers, it will find many professional uses, especially in scientific, medical and surveillance applications.
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing