I haven’t had a Wendy’s Frosty (or Frosty Jr.) in years, but I used to love them! Now for a better than ever deal, you can have them free for the rest of 2012 – and it is only January – so like 340 more days worth! All you have to do is buy a $1 Frosty Key Tag – and that $1 goes to a great charity: Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. Check it out here from Gizmoto:
The best thing at Wendy’s is the Frosty. Now you can get them for free for the rest of 2012, all while supporting a good cause (I think it’s a good cause, at least). But who cares: free Frosty!
To get in on the free Frosty Jr. deal (Yeah it’s for the Frosty Jr. Do you really need the extra calories?) you need to purchase a Frosty Key Tag for $1 at participating Wendy’s restaurants. Money from the purchase of the Key Tags goes to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. Help kids. Enjoy a refreshing treat. Huzzah! [Being a Dandelion via FoodBeast]
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing