Great idea for using some extra mason jars! Inexpensive, simple and they look great! Details from NotJustAHousewife:
Mason Jar Wall Planter
I have been canning peaches so I had mason jars on the brain. I have seen several versions of this idea. I have seen them used on coat racks, for bathroom stuff and for craft supplies. So since I was needing another nature decor item for my hallway I thought, why not use them as planters???
I got the plants at Wal-Mart on clearance. They were a little more than a dollar a piece. I bought a small bag of potting soil too. The pipe clamp things came in a 2 pack for $2 and change. I already had the old board in my wood pile. So this project was less than $20.00.
I have always wanted to put a shelf or something on this wall but since it is the hallway and there is a lot of traffic, I was worried thing would get bumped and fall off.
I screwed the clamps to the board first. Then I screwed the board to the wall. And while I held the jar in place my hubby tightened the clap. Those babies aren’t going anywhere!
Now, I am notorious for killing house plants. I ADORE houseplants. I just can’t keep them alive for long. So pray for these little guys. I don’t want to have to slowly replace them with plastic ones
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing