This is clever — is it too nerdy for a lunch box? Cute gift box too though. I’d use it…..
Next time you empty a gallon milk jug, wash it out, draw the lines on like in this photo, fold it into a little box and add a piece of hook and loop closure (brand name is Velcro) and you’ve got yourself a clever lunchbox!
Or if you don’t want to put food in it, consider it for the upcoming holiday gift-giving season.
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing