I sure have dry feet! I love NOT wearing shoes, but it sure has had its impact on my soles! Try this to get your feet back to being baby soft – from eHow:
Do you have dry, scaly feet? If you live out in the West or anywhere else where it is dry, I am sure you do. Take these steps in getting rid of them.
- First get a bucket of warm water, not to hot, with a cup full of epsom salt. Allow salt to dissolve before placing your feet inside. Once the salt has dissolved, place your feet inside of the water, allow to soak for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove feet from water after 3o minutes. Scrub gently with toothbrush to remove all loose, dry skin. This only takes a small amount of time. The skin should be very easy to remove. Rinse feet with water and pat dry with towel.
- Once you have removed the excess dry skin, take the emery board and gently go back and forth on the area that is affected. Keep doing this until there is no more dry skin. Once again, rinse feet and pat dry with towel.
- Once you have done all the steps above. Take the Vitamin E oil and rub on the affected areas, or all over your feet. Put socks on to keep the oil on your feet. Repeat process for at least five days. Please note that it must be vitamin E oil, not cream.
Tips & Warnings
- Once dry skin is gone, be sure to moisturize your feet daily.
- Buy quality Vitamin E oil, not cream.
- Go through each step as stated. Missing one will not allow this to work properly.