After you’re done enjoying a nice bottle of wine (perhaps with a slice of pizza), don’t toss the wine cork. Recycle it into a plant label for your garden.
With a bamboo skewer or other stick to hold the cork, you can make this label as tall or short as you need, and the cork will really stand out in your garden.
Cork as plant labels | Recycleart
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing