I am so very excited that I am almost beside myself! Proud and excited! On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 my son-in-law’s new book will be available to purchase at your favorite bookstore!
Bob is an incredibly talented and gifted writer and this book is sure to be a lot of fun to read. Very timely as well since we are in the midst of an interesting political season! With Don’t Mess with Travis, Bob has gotten some very exciting early reviews:
- “If there were a Nobel Prize for political wit, Bob Smiley’s Don’t Mess with Travis would win it in a landslide.” — Steve Forbes
- “With shades of the movies Swing Vote and the novels Advise and Consent, Primary Colors, and State of Rebellion, Smiley’s incisive and derisive view of the political process makes this razor-sharp debut novel a timely and entertaining read.” — Booklist
- “The world of politics is anything but refreshing these days. That’s why Bob Smiley’s new book Don’t Mess with Travis is so refreshing. If you need an escape and your politics lean to the right, put away the Wall Street Journal, crack open an ice cold beer, and prepare to laugh and cheer for a not so unlikely political hero.” — Mark Meckler, Co-Founder, Tea Party Patriots
This book is not just an entertaining page turner. It’s relevant and at times laugh out loud funny. You’re going to love it.
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing