This is a fun/practical one! From Gizmodo: How To Thoroughly Dry Your Hands With Just One Piece of Paper Towel
You don’t always walk away from a TED Talk feeling like you’ve learned something useful, but this time you will. Joe Smith presents a simple but incredibly useful technique that guarantees you can dry your hands using just a single square of paper towel.
The technique uses a pretty basic shake and fold approach, which takes advantage of something called “interstitial suspension” with the paper towel. We’re assuming that means it makes it more absorbent. And besides letting you leave a public washroom without having to wipe your hands on your pants, the technique will of course also drastically reduce the amount of paper that’s wasted in bathrooms where hot air hand dryers aren’t installed. [TED via Geeks are Sexy]
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing