Upon first glance, Open Horizon by photographer and filmmaker Russell Houghten might look like a pretty ordinary video that shows time-lapse footage mixed with skateboarding videos. Take a closer look, however, and you start to realize somethings not quite right: the world is whizzing by as the skateboarders do their tricks. Houghten spend a great deal of time and effort rotoscoping his skateboarding scenes to show the skateboarders skating in real time while the world around them passes in time-lapse.
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing