I haven’t had the best of luck taking my family to see flowers, but this looks like a pretty safe (albeit far) bet! These canola flowers go on and on! Gorgeous – from Gizmodo:
Every spring there is an ocean of yellow flowers in the county of Luoping, an underdeveloped area on the east of the Yunnan Province, China. They are canola, used for the production of oil for humans, animals and biodiesel cars. They cover absolutely every field in sight. Amazing.
When you see it live, it is so stunningly beautiful and vast that it overwhelms the sense. So much that the entire county has turned into a tourist destination.
Oh, and good morning! It’s Friday! [Xinhua—Thanks Julia!]
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing