I have mentioned it before (6.5 Million LinkedIn Accounts May Be Compromised, Change Your Passwords Now) and I will mention it again:
YOU need strong internet password security!
For the past several years I have been using Lastpass as my primary password manager. It just works. It is very easy to integrate into your daily online life and keeps track of all your log-ins. The cool thing about that is that instead of using the same password for every site you log into (cuz you can’t remember anything but fuzzycatpaws), Lastpass allows you to have unique passwords for ALL your important sites. It will even generate a scrambled looking password for you and then remember it forever!
Lastpass is free and they have browser add-ins for most of the popular ones to make your life more secure and easy. Give it try and you will be hooked!
This is a true DanLikesThis recommendation!
Click here for more details: LastPass – Create Account
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing