This sounds yummy! Especially this summer. Fresh watermelon juice from a drill and a hanger! Cool from Instructables:
It is a HOT Friday at TechShop Menlo Park and everyone is sweating and working hard on their projects. Some watermelon juice sounds great but how do we make it with what we have around?
We found a large watermelon, a coat hanger a drill, a strainer, some ice, a bowl and some cups. That’s all we need.
We shaped the hanger to resemble a whisk and popped it into a drill.
Insert the coat-hanger into the watermelon hole and drill all around hitting the sides and getting to the bottom.
Tagged with: Summer
If you LIKED this post, please consider sharing it!
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing