I really like (even though it is an extra step now and then) two-step authentication! It is now available on Dropbox and you should really connect it now. Details from Lifehacker:
Dropbox just announced the beta version of its two-step authentication yesterday, but it’s now available for everyone. To enable it, you need to head to your Dropbox account, click the Security tab, and then authenticate it with a mobile phone number or mobile app. Head over to the Dropbox blog for the full how to. [Dropbox Blog]
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing