Emptying a soap bottle is a messing challenge! Here is a great tip from AmericasTestKitchen on how using a chopstick helps!
Most cooks like to keep a pump soap dispenser near the kitchen sink for hand washing. But it’s wasteful to discard the last drops of soap that always collect in the bottom of the bottle. Here’s a fast, neat way to get the soap from one bottle to another. Simply insert a long chopstick into the neck of the newer bottle and invert the older bottle on top. The soap will cling to the chopstick and trickle down more readily.
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing