Way cool! Take a look at this process – amazing what creative people can create with the right tools!
(click on the image for a larger view)
It’s always been a dream of ours to create an Explosions In The Sky poster. So when we were asked to create one for their recent Minneapolis show, we knew we had to knock it out of the park. The idea behind the poster came from an interview in which the band was described as having a “Mammoth Sound”.
The poster is a 24″ x 18″ two color print screen print on 80 lb. French Speckletone “Sand”. We decided to also print an art print version (sans the text).
Below is an image of the art print, some close-up shots of the poster, as well as our original sketch of the design. We also created a process video showing the creation of the design from sketch to completion. A limited number of prints are available in our store.
THE ART PRINT
CLOSE UP SHOTS
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing