Clever idea as the summer gets hot and the bugs get thirsty! From Lifehacker:
Having a few cocktails in your backyard is great, but if you’re not vigilant you may find a fly or wasp in your drink. It may look a little dorky, but placing a cupcake liner over your drink with a hole for a straw will help keep your beverage insect-free.
Cupcake Liner Summer Drink Covers | The Cupcake Blog
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing