This is awesome! Sometimes accidental things become gorgeous works of art! Details from Gizmodo:
You’re going to watch this video and your jaw will drop. In fact, you’ll probably think it’s fake. Or CGI, at least. But nope, it’s completely real. A group of guys went fishing and dropped a GoPro Hero 2 camera inside a custom-made torpedo to record the ocean underneath them. What the camera recorded was the most amazing footage of dolphins you’ll ever see.
The underwater footage is just unbelievably beautiful, a pod of Pacific White-Sided dolphins—so many I couldn’t even count them—started swimming with the boat, looking happy and excited and just freaking awesome, like they knew the camera was there. The guys were near Santa Cruz, California when this happened and it just shows how beautiful the ocean can be. [Vimeo via Kottke]
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing