I haven’t upgraded to the new iPhone 6 (yet) – have you? Take a look at how Apple’s iPhone has affected the smartphone market in this infographic from AYTM Research:
With the recent announcement and subsequent release of the iPhone 5, we surveyed 600 American consumers to gather some insights into the current smartphone market.
Some of the findings:
- 73% of people looking to buy a smartphone in the next 6 months are already smartphone owners
- Current Android owners are 2.4x more likely to switch to an iPhone than vice versa
- 87% of current iPhone owners plan to buy a new iPhone in the next 6 months
- Only 9% of current iPhone owners are considering a switch to Android
It seems the perceived iPhone 5 excitement continues to lives up to it’s hype: those planning to buy an iPhone 5 are twice as likely to declare they “can hardly wait” compared to those planning on buying an Android smartphone.
As an overview of our research findings we put together the below infographic:
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing