Oh WOW! This is amazing footage! What would you do if you could use a $300,000 camera for an afternoon? This has been tagged as the most expensive home movie ever made!
So what do you when you have a day off and a $300k camera package sitting at your house? Invite all of the neighborhood kids and throw a water balloon party of course! Duh!
As summer coms to an end and Autumn begins, kids go back to school and dream of warm days filled with laughter and joy. This short film is a reflection of that dream. Shot with a Phantom Flex it captures the magic of the moment. With frame rates of up to 2564 fps at 1080p we see every detail, every smile and every sparkle in the kids eyes. And that is where the magic lies. Within the hopes and dreams of our children.
Zeiss super speed glass
Canon L series glass
100 pack multi colored water balloons
Wham-O Slip N Slide
15′ Trampoline with enclosure
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing