This is something very near and dear to me and is an important message for everyone to see and hear!
Take a look at this amazing story in the new short film about Jay & Katherine Wolf and their incredible journey:
In the years following the stroke, we received so much comfort and hope in the midst of our pain that we couldn’t help but share that hope with others–thus came “Hope Heals”. What’s most amazing is that in the process of giving hope and sharing our lives with others, we have gotten back even more hope in return.
We created the “Give Hope/Get Hope Campaign” as a tangible expression of that beautiful cycle. Like any beloved gift, hope cannot just be kept hidden away to one’s self, it must be shared.
In the coming weeks and months, we will debut several different creative projects and collaborations under this larger umbrella. Stay tuned!
Oh, I’m sorry…
Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?
I like this one!
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~ Aristotle
This quote comes from writer Haruki Murakami, reminding us that talent is basically irrelevant without the foundation of a good work ethic
There are so many creative people out there! I love seeing what they can create and share.
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing