I use and recommend the following:
- TripIt – awesome automagic trip planner – can even do complex itineraries!
- Chrome – my favorite browser
- QWiki – very impressive visual wikipedia – awesome on the iPad too! Good example here
- Snopes – are all those emails you forward really true??
- Gist – good personal contact relationship manager (i.e. background on your contacts!)
- NetLingo – to figure WTF those NSFW & LOL terms mean!
- Pandora – this is “my” personal station
- Wikipedia – for example FamilyOffice
- GoogleVoice - I love this free phone system service! Try calling me here:
- Insiders Scope: Home Office Moving, Storage and Organization - Moving Insider on 50 Fabulous Pinterest Ideas for Your Home Office
- Gus Lafarge on How to Preserve Avocados for up to a year!
- fruit on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- healthy foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing
- fresh foods on 5 Tips to Perfect Food and Wine Pairing